Questions? or need a Custom Estimate? E-mail or Call Bel and REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT. (805) 532-1997 ext. 3.
What is Included?
You have the venue for any 6.5 hours between 3:30pm and Midnight.
Choose from a variety of menus from Champagne Brunches to Candlelight Dinners. Each one exquisitely mastered for your special day. Mix and match for the perfect meal, or meet with our caterer to create a meal as unique as you. MENU OPTIONS – BUFFET and SEATED
Standard Buffet and Served meals include all tables, chairs, linens and cloth napkins (with over 40 colors to choose from), china service, flatware, glassware, and display areas for your cake, gifts, and guest book
Our valets will park your guests’ cars, and let them out onto our beautiful paved walkways leading to the gardens.
Rehearsals may be scheduled Monday through Thursday. Scheduling of your Rehearsal is done when the 60-day deposit is taken.
The Bride’s Room
The grounds include a unique Bridal Dressing Room. This 500 square foot room includes a full bathroom, lots of sitting room for the Bride and her party. Private and roomy enough for everyone (but your Groom) to help you prepare for your walk down the aisle.
The Groom’s Room
It’s YOUR day too! Why to the guys get overlooked?! Enjoy a beverage with the guys in your rustic Man Cave. This one you have to see to appreciate.
White Café chairs are provided for the ceremony and reception. Your ceremony is set up in amphitheater style seating, and seats up to 375 guests.
Unlimited service for up to a 4 1/2 hour period. This includes: Portable bar and equipment, all cups, ice, assorted sodas, lemonade, iced tea, and purified water. We will also chill, and serve all client supplied wine, and champagne… no corkage fees. For Full Bar: We will add mixers, juices, and blenders. Add $3.00 per person.
Our Elegant Coffee Bar
With flavorings, whip cream, chocolate with gourmet teas, and our Signature Cookies.
Beautiful Buffet Decoration and Display
With a variety of looks and themes, you can be sure to have the most elegant and appropriate decor.
Service Staff and Catering Coordinator
Our complete professional service staff will attend to the buffet and service of your guests, cut and serve your cake, pour and serve the champagne toast, and attend to your guests’ comfort throughout the reception.
Also Included – Our own One-Day Event Coordinator with the following services:
- Complete consultation to coordinate every detail of the ceremony and reception
- Vendor recommendations
- Establish a wedding day schedule, if needed
- Two weeks prior to the event date, final consultation to go over all of the final details and to collect your personal items, such as favors, cake utensils, place cards, toasting glasses, etc. Rehearsal Direction Direct rehearsal, organize and explain to the wedding party their individual responsibilities, positioning, and timing of events
Direct Ceremony and Reception
- Arrival 3 hours prior to ceremony to start reception setup
- Direct vendors to the proper locations, and be on hand to answer any questions
- Ensure tables and place settings numbers are correct according to the diagram
- Arrange place cards
- Place favors at each place setting
- Ensure all personal items that were previously collected are in the designated areas
- Ensure ushers have seating plan
- Coordinate the start time with the clergy and musicians for processional/recessional
- Ensure Groom & Groomsmen are in their positions
- Line up parents, and grandparents to be escorted in
- Ensure Bride & Bridesmaids are in their positions
- Organize the processional line and spacing
- Light any candles that need to be lit
- Set up place card table, if needed
- Direct bridal party to photo area
- Coordinate Grand Entrance of bridal party
- Discreetly dismiss tables for dinner after MC has dismissed head table
- Ensure time line for the rest of the evening runs smoothly