The Lotus Tea Garden has a minimum of 25 guests, and a maximum capacity of 100 guests. It is available for the morning time frame of 8:00am to 2:30pm only.
Questions? or need a Custom Estimate? E-mail or Call Bel and REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT .
(805) 532-1997 ext. 3.
THE VENUE | When you are on-site, you are the only event on-site. You have the entire 3-acres of professionally landscaped grounds for photos, or for your guests to wander for the entire 6.5 hours of your rental. Your time starts when you arrive on site for photos, and ends when the music stops. Set-up and clean up time for vendors can be done outside the 6.5 hours for NO additional charge.
CATERING | Catering is provided by Command Performance Catering. Choose from a variety of menus from Champagne Brunches to Candlelight Dinners. Each one exquisitely mastered for your special day. Mix and match for the perfect meal, or meet with our caterer to create a meal as unique as you. Link to Menus
OUR ELEGANT COFFEE BAR | Coffee, Decaf, and Hot Water served in elegant carafes. Includes flavorings, sugar, creamer, chocolate, and assorted teas, with signature Wedding Cookies
BEAUTIFUL BUFFET DECORATION AND DISPLAY | With a variety of looks and themes, you can be sure to have the most elegant and appropriate decor. We will coordinate with your florist on flowers and colors.
SERVICE STAFF AND CATERING COORDINATOR | Our complete professional service staff will attend to the buffet and service of your guests, cut and serve your cake, pour and serve the champagne toast, and attend to your guests’ comfort throughout the reception. NO CAKE CUTTING FEE.
BARTENDER & PARTIAL BAR | Professional bartender, and bar back, as needed. Service for up to a 4 hour period. This includes: Portable bar and equipment, all cups, ice, assorted sodas, lemonade, iced tea, and purified water. We will also chill, and serve all client supplied alcohol… no corkage fees.
RENTAL EQUIPMENT | Tables, White Folding Chairs (for ceremony and reception), cloth linens and napkins (over 40 colors to choose from), china service, flatware, glassware, and display areas for your cake, place cards, and gifts & guest book.
VALET PARKING | Our valets will park your guests’ cars, and let them out onto our beautiful paved walkways leading to the gardens.
SECURITY | Most venues require it, but we INCLUDE it. Our discreet guard will help pack your gifts away securely, and monitor the event, so you don’t have to.
REHEARSAL | Rehearsals may be scheduled Monday through Thursday. Scheduling of your Rehearsal is done when the 90-day deposit is taken.
CEREMONY | White Folding chairs are provided for the ceremony and reception.
Your ceremony is set up in amphitheater style seating, and seats up to 375 guests
DRESSING ROOMS | The grounds include two unique Dressing Rooms. The “Bride’s Room” is a 500 square foot room includes a restroom, and lots of sitting room for the bridal party. Private and roomy enough for everyone to help you prepare for your walk down the aisle. The “Groom’s Room” is a 200 square foot shipping container, converted in the manliest ways to give you a place to hang out until the big moment arrives. Don’t forget to add an empty bottle to the “manielier”.
PROFESSIONAL EVENT COORDINATOR | We have taken the hard part out of planning by providing a professional event planner through Bella Dia Weddings. Services include the following:
– Complete consultation to coordinate every detail of the ceremony and reception
– Vendor recommendations
– Establish a wedding day schedule, if needed
– Two weeks prior to the event date, final consultation to go over all of the final details and to collect your personal items, such as favors, cake utensils, place cards, toasting glasses, etc. Rehearsal Direction Direct rehearsal, organize and explain to the wedding party their individual responsibilities, positioning, and timing of events.
|Direct Ceremony and Reception
– Arrival 3 hours prior to ceremony to start reception setup
– Direct vendors to the proper locations, and be on hand to answer any questions
– Ensure tables and place settings numbers are correct according to the diagram
– Arrange place cards
– Place favors at each place setting
– Ensure all personal items that were previously collected are in the designated areas
– Ensure ushers have seating plan
– Coordinate the start time with the clergy and musicians for processional/recessional
– Ensure Groom & Groomsmen are in their positions
– Line up parents, and grandparents to be escorted in
– Ensure Bride & Bridesmaids are in their positions
– Organize the processional line and spacing
– Light any candles that need to be lit
– Set up place card table, if needed
– Direct bridal party to photo area
– Coordinate Grand Entrance of bridal party
– Discreetly dismiss tables for dinner after MC has dismissed head table
– Ensure time line for the rest of the evening runs smoothly